Climate change deniers try to convince you it’s not a problem or not caused by humans by claiming there’s a debate about the science. In fact, there’s no debate. A whopping 98% of climate scientists agree it’s a problem and is primarily caused by humans. Most of the other 2% are crazy or are making money from their discord through funding by the oil industry or book sales to highly ideological voters. Check out the page below to get a nice visual of what 98% agreement looks like. Check out our Experiment page for an interactive experience of just how big the scientific consensus on climate change is.